CreativityDedicated to the sensible person behind the scientist
- The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
- Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited.
- I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
- When I examine myself and my methods of thought, I come to the conclusion that the gift of fantasy has meant more to me than any talent for abstract, positive thinking.
- The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.
- To raise new questions, new possibilities, to regard old problems from a new angle, requires creative imagination and marks real advance in science.
- True art is characterized by an irresistible urge in the creative artist.
- The monotony and solitude of a quiet life stimulates the creative mind.
- It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.